paisley card co | the shop

HOME         | CHRISTMAS |         PORTFOLIO         CUSTOM         SHOP         BIO         CONTACT         | BLOG |



Here are a few of the questions I get asked the most! As more common questions come in, I'll add them to the list so hopefully you'll find all your answers here! If you have a particular question you want to be answered leave it in the comments section or shoot me an email!


Do you handle design, printing, and assembly?
I mainly handle design only but for an an additional cost I can take care of printing & assembly as well.

How do I submit an order?
Just shoot me an email including all the information you wish to be present in the design as well as any images you wish to incorporate as well.

Do I have to pay for my order up front?
For digital orders: Once you have OK'd the design I've presented, you will receive an invoice & payment will be expected before I release the final document.
For printed orders: Again, once you have OK'd the design I've presented, you will receive an invoice & payment will be expected before the order is shipped out.

What if I want multiple ink colors, does that cost more?
No, you can have as many ink colors as you would like and images can be printed in full color for no extra charge.

If LBV doesn't print materials for me, how do I print my order?
Depending on what type of order you have, there are a few different options for you. If printing a smaller order, such as birthday invitations (10-30 invites) you can use your home printer or send your images to your local Kinkos. Printing costs should run around $10-$20 depending on quantity. I printing business cards I recommend using Vista Print. You can upload the design I provide you and select number of cards. (250 will run you about $19.99).

How will you install my blog design?
You will give me your blogger login info and I will install everything for you. If there is anything specific you do or do not want, let me know in your first email.