paisley card co | the shop

HOME         | CHRISTMAS |         PORTFOLIO         CUSTOM         SHOP         BIO         CONTACT         | BLOG |
I have always wanted to run my own business so in February of 2009, I launched La Bella Vita Designs. I have always had a passion for creating beautiful things & this is how LBV Designs began.

Who doesn't love receiving a beautiful card in the mail? They brighten people's day and it's just as nice to be the one sending them out knowing your friends & family will soon find a little treasure in their mailbox.

That is what La Bella Vita Designs is all about - doing whatever to make you excited about the card you are sending. Whether it be to just say hello, the birth of your baby, a birthday party, or to say Merry Christmas, I want your card to be as special as your occasion. I look forward to working with you to create that perfect card and want you to know the job isn't finished until you are 100% satisfied!